Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Smokin'' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

The announcer, a big fish in the music industry, was standing on the stage, having just awarded a solo singer and another band with their prizes. Then he returns to the microphone.

"And now, it's time to give away our final award, which of course also decides the winner of this year's 4th annual High-School Battle of the Bands. The prize for the winners is a fully paid videospot shooting and 20 hours of recording for the winning song in a professional studio. But enough about that. The award goes to a band which the judges described as very well coordinated, mature and very interesting. Folks, let me hear a big applause for SMOKIN BLUE!!!"

A moment of silence, then all hell breaks loose.
The crowds start cheering, and the announcer starts calling the band up on the stage. I look around and see the amazed faces of my fellow bandmates, and scream: "WE WON GODDAMIT!!!!!"

So we get on the stage, exchange the handshakes and prizes, then play our song again. When we finish, the croud starts cheering again, and one of the people even throws a white rose onto the stage.

So yeah. In a pretty short while we'll be airing on television sets across Slovenia, and perhaps even Europe if they get us on MTV (which just might happen). We'll also have a pretty BEASTLY recording of our song. I'm so happy right now i could....I dunno. Fly, possibly, but i don't know if i wanna try that out Wink.

See ya on domo\vent soon, this calls for a celebration!

Sephy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Congradufuckinglations. I am sure you deserved it. I am expecting a copy of the song to listen to later. >3>
Seriously, Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:10 pm

ZOMG Grats! I'm so happy for you! Seriously, hit us up with some video of the event or the song. <3 <3 <3 <3 We ares proud of you and your band mates! Tell them we say grats and good luck as well!
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com
Forza
.:Inevitable Elder:.
.:Inevitable Elder:.
Forza

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:10 pm

seph. grats.
i has epix idea.
you and ur pro band go travel to the US and perform at liz/fallon's wedding.
/epic/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

/agrees with Forza
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:40 am

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

YEAAAHH!!!

haha, dude thats seriously top news man.
Glad to hear you won!

Free tickets to your first show plox! lol

Man, wish i wasnt workin this week ><
Havnt even got round to installing Vent here yet. Been a slow process of getting this sorted as and when i have time after work. Good thing is it'll all be ready come next week (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm

*gives hi5 to all of ya*
Thanks guys, you all rock. \m/

Tickets? Sure, no problem Wink
Oh why do we live so far apart from eachother guys? I sooo wanna throw a REALLLY wicked party. I'm tellin ya, when i get famous and shit, i'm gonna make a special concert just for you guys and even get ya plane tickets so you can come x3

Oh, and yeah, i can send you the song when we re-record it, if you don't mind me singing in Slovene.

Thanks for all the cheers!! See you soon, i hope.
Seph.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:05 pm

OH WOW, Grats man! Really, that's badass! I hope it takes you places!

Seriously, let us know when it airs or something, or get us a copy of the recorded song if you can. Would love to hear it!

Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:12 am

Hells yeah, definatly hook us up with some tracks. Been waiting to hear more ever since you passed on that demo track you guys were working on bloody ages ago.
Thinking about it, that was an instrumental too - havnt heard you sing properly yet ;P

Anyways, hope all is well.
I'm knackered.. Time for sleeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I so want some tracks too. I don't care much about the language the song is sung in either. xD
And if you are dead serious about getting us tickets to fly out there, that would be awesome. At least, in a few years. Still young enough for my parents to be kinda...Iffy about letting me go out of country. Plus, I would have to get a passport and everything, and would probably have to be accompanied by an adult anyways at the age I am right now.

Maybe in a few years, but I am not saying that you will become instant sta--

Screw it, Post illegible and confusing, even by my standards.

Hook us up with some tracks pl0x! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:27 am

Yeah, and get us all jobs as roadies and let us basically follow you around and set up shit, then hang backstage and gather up groupies for you and be all cool like that guy in Waynes world:
"hey man, a LOT of peoples girlfriends are back there"

and we can get loadsa drugs and booze an do cool shit and urrm, other stuff.
And basically all be happy living off your success.

Sounds good to me Smile

DO IT!!

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:15 pm

^ = WowthatisabsolutlyEPICWIN.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:51 am

Hahahahah @ Snares XD Sure, sure. When we go on our first tourney, i'll let you know Very Happy If you know how to tune a guitar, or if you're good with plugs and machinery, you'll do juuuust fine Very Happy

ANYWAYS. Regarding the song, i still don't know exactly when we'll be going to that studio to record it, OR when we're gonna shoot the movie version, but yeah. Once it gets done, you lot all get on MSN and we'll set something up (don't even think about stealin it or stuff, it's already under copyright protection >=D)

Thanks for all the cheers and stuff. You guys/gals are awesome.
Seph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!   Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Blue finally gets it done right!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: