Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?

Go down 
+2
Forza
Liz the Web Mistress
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? Empty
PostSubject: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm

That's right... If your account is 1 year or almost 1 years old you will receive 1k AP on your account... Do you know how many alts I have? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Means I have AP too. Or will have, I have had that account that I have for about 3 years now.
Back to top Go down
Forza
.:Inevitable Elder:.
Forza

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:08 pm

er...where did you see this? i know AGE is giving out 1k ap for summer...
/hax

AND TREV YOU HASNT BEEN ON IN 5 DAYS. I R MISSING YUH.

lol...that's fucking bull. my account has never received free ap. ever.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:54 am

I'll have to check that..

As for the domo-break. Yeah man. Its been a somewhat busy week.
SPent a bit of time with Chels, went out to a mini-festival thang, saw some cool bands.
Then when i got home i had the PC unconnected for most of the week (as i was expecting the new one and wanted to have a proper tidy-up etc).
The new pc Still isnt here, grrrrrr *grumble, grumble*

Suuuuuuuucks!
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Poor snares
Back to top Go down
http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=196136
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

I wonder if I have AP lol... Doubt it...
Back to top Go down
Forza
Forza

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:17 am

check. and if any of you do but dont plan on using it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:06 pm

@Snares: Awesome. Any known bands? AND, what genres did they play? Great to have you back, too.

@Everyone else: If what you say is true, Mr. Seph can become a very happy bunny ^^.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:20 am

The main reason for going was to see Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip, they were fucking awesome, played all the tracks i wanted to hear live, plus two new tracks. Best bit was. Chels and i got bored a little during the day (there was this crappy hip-hop gangster wannabe rapper playing). So we went outside to go grab some food and bumped into Mr Pip and Dan Le Sac on the street.
Stopped and had a bit of a chat with the man, really made my day Smile

Other than that, no real big names.

Natty was cool (real laid back reggae funk).
a band called My Tiger My Timing werent bad, kinda synth rock/pop with a female vocalist.

Oh and there was this insane band (chels hated them). i cant remember there name, they were crazy. Rock/synth pop with this little japanese woman who was kinda like Bjork. She'd be all cute and singing away in Japanese while prancing about the stage, then she'd go mental and start screaming and wailing and throwing herself around like a woman possessed. I thought it was very entertaining.
Definatly wouldnt buy the CD or listen to it much at home, but it was cool to see live.

I gots the new PC (typing from it now). Its a beast Smile

Sad thing is because i'm at work this week i cant really spend the time needed to sit down with it and get it all up and running how i want etc.
I was so tempted to call in sick when it arrived, lol.
Spent the morning setting it all up, had a little bit of time playing around then had to goto bed.
Yesterday evening and this morning have been spent setting up Anti-virus, firewall, internet and various plug-ins and gadgets.

I did have time to take Crysis for a quick spin last night on max settings and i was very impressed. The game itself is ok but didnt really blow me away. The graphics though - daaaaamn. LOL. Worth playing just for that.
As the week progresses, i'll be getting it all set up bit by bit.
Havnt even started playing with my Cyborg Keyboard settings (allthough i do have some nice backilght options all set and ready).
Come the weekend i'll be botting the old PC for the last time, backing up some files etc, then stealing the monitor and setting up a duel monitor rig here.
THEN, i'll finally start gaming Smile

Look forward to seeing you domo players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?   o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!? Empty

Back to top Go down

o_O... AERIA GAMES GAVE ME AP!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: