Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

I think I'm in love...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

I think I'm in love... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

TEA CUP PUPPIES!

Look how cute they are! X_X I want a tea cup puppy so bad! T~T It will be Fallon's and I baby~. Post the picture of which one you want.. I can't figure out what breed I like best. I think tea cup poodle(some of them are like teddy bears!) or a tea cup Pomeranian(They look like fluffy foxes!)

Note to Fallon: Yeah, I know you want a bigger dog, but... LOOK HOW CUTE THOSE ARE!
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com
Liz the Web Mistress
Liz the Web Mistress

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:32 pm

LOOK MORE! I think these win.. Pomeranian Teacups! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:44 am

wierd..
I can kinda see the attraction, the Pomeranian's are indeed cute.

But theres just something wrong with the whole thing. Scaled down, commercialized 'Designer' puppies/dogs sold to a target audience.

Go back 100 years or so and noone would want that thing. Cute or not, it would be a useless working mans dog.
Hell, the only slight use i could think for it would be to go into rabbit holes, but even then i doubt it'd be much use (the rabbit would prob eat the little thing).

Cute doesnt kill, Cute doesnt strike fear into would-be attackers, cute has no protection value.

Of course times have changed and dogs are no longer required to 'work' as it were.
But i still think theres a part of every man that fails top let go of the concept.
We Need a big fucking dog! one that can take us down if it wants to, one that will fight alongside us and protect, one that will bring the damn paper in and one that will scare the local kids into not knocking on our door every haloween.
Back to top Go down
Liz the Web Mistress
Liz the Web Mistress

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah, I don't like the ideas of the designer thing... Makes me a bit sad, really. Being created just to please the eye. -.-; But... it's too cute, I think. I just like the breed of the dog and I think if I were to have the dog to be my "first child" in a way, I'm not sure if I could handle a big dog. I have one at my parent's house, he's cute..., but if I'm to start in apartment and practically not seeing my husband everyday, a small dog is for me. Maybe not as small as a tea cup... but I would love to have a dog that looks like a puppy forever~ XD (who wouldn't)I mean when we get a house we can get a Husky, German Shepard, hell, maybe even an Irish Wolfhound (might be stretching it a bit).
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:11 pm

In love with something other than me? I think the mutants will have to be purged. Purged indeed. A HOLY WAR WAGED ON THEIR MAKERS!

((Posting this from the Hotel btw lol))

Last edited by Laughing_Man_Prophecy on Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz the Web Mistress
Liz the Web Mistress

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm

:{ Can we gets one?
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:42 am

Up to you... go ahead I say, but obviously we have to move in somewhere first.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Well i showed Chels those links, she wants to get one too Smile

I'm all for it, as long as its a Pomeranian. Not too keen on the other breeds.
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Teacups get sick alot and cant play as well as bigger ones. Thats why we got Jax, hes a bigger version of the breed.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=196136
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in love...   I think I'm in love... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm in love...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: