Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Found it on FurAffinity. Don't ask, just watch Very Happy

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? Wazzaa12
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

ISNT IT THE FRIGGEN CUTEST THING EVER??? :3
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:12 pm

It looks like Joe
Back to top Go down
http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=196136
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 am

No it's a disgusting abomination is what it is. Tigers paws DO NOT WORK THAT WAY. They don't have hair. Their eyes are slits, not round like a humans. Is this a Tiger in Fallout 3 or something? Must have fallen ill to radiation sickness. Although I will admit it's very well drawn, the artist is good.... It's just the subject... Also, if it was supposed to move or something, it's not moving.

ALSO: Canines are superior to felines. That is all.

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? 12403810
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 am

Quote :
ALSO: Canines are superior to felines. That is all.

Lies. Slander and Lies.

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? Soup2nutz2008060174658

And as for the outright wierd pic that Mr Seph started this whole thing with..

No comment..

Ok i lied, i'm going to comment.

Thats a fucking wierd-ass freaky picture. lol.
I'm not gonna jump on the anti-furry ya'll are sick high-horse because as i personally have a slight obsession with cute anime cat-girls (no comment).
But that pic is just wierd and not any-where near cute!

Maybe because its male, yeah u'know i think thats it.
and i dunno man, theres just something about it which screams 'wrong'.

And 3 mins of google searching has provided me with two pics which beat yours for 'cuteness' hands down *nyaaaaaaa*

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? LittleCatGirl

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? 58470c24

K i'm off to bed.
Tonights my last night for this weeks shift.
Rest week ahead of me *yays*

See ya'll soon
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:42 am

I don't find YOUR pic cute tho, snares. Just a girl with puppy eyes. Razz Oh well, i guess our opinions contradict on this point XD i still think that tiger is the cutest thing evah. Very Happy

Fallon, that picture is awesome man. Very nice. And by the way, the tiger in my pic is ANTHROPOMORPHIZED so it's natural that he has some "human" characteristics, like the way his paws work and the way his eyes are drawn. And no, its not supposed to move. But it's still cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am

It looks wrong. Mainly because I know what Furaffinity is "Known for". And because I have a dirty mind that I have been scrubbing with mindsoap for a few months and still haven't gotten the first layer off.

Snares' pictures are cuter.
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 am

Boys. They quibble over dumb things...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

@Amber: I agree. Which is why I can't stand 90% of my graduating class, the other boys are annoying.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

HAHahahahaha.

Thank you all for bringing a smile to my face before i leave for nasty ole work this evening Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:11 pm

@snares: You are welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm not so good with arguing. It leads to hell
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 am

It's probably what Snares said, it just doesn't scream 'cute' to me BECAUSE it's male. It has masculine HUMAN features, and well if it was male tiger, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference and it would be cute. It must be the Male part of it.

Also, furries aren't really my thing. It's not my fetish or anything, but neither is homosexuality, so I just leave it be.

I still stand behind my canine > feline opinion though.

Here, have so- ZAAAALLLLGGGOOOOOOOOOOO
Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? 12390910
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 am

WTF is that ugly rat-thing?
eewwwww!

GTFO MY SCREEN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am

*Agrees with Snares*
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 am

It's ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Laughing_Man_Prophecy wrote:
It's ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No need to yell in my ear dude. Plus, I dunno what "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" even is. Neutral

Again, get the wet rat off my screen. Oh wait, new page. It is. xD
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Spoiler:
} ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ZA ~ L G ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# O҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉
̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉O҉ ̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ C̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊} O҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� � M͡҉ E҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ S~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉
̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉O҉ ̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊THEHIV EMINDISEATINGMYSOUL} ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉
̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉ZALGOO҉ ̵IS̡̢̢̛The̛̛̖̗̘̙Cha otic̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊} Hivemind҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝ ̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕ ̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠� �̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌� �̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚� �# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ A̎̏̐̑L̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉G̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉
̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉◊ख़҉̵̞� � ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ͡҉O҉ ̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩◊
Back to top Go down
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Wtf have I walked into! ::screams about furries being demented with the exception of cat girls,bunny girls, and vixens:: I just like the expression, perhaps if a Cat girl did it, would be much better.
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com
snares
Enigmatic
snares

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Quote :
There are rumors going around that Zalgo was created by a group of individuals seeking to start a new religion or cult. They spammed message boards and forums with Zalgo and it eventually became an underground internet phenomenon. If this is true, than perhaps our collective consciousness has brought Zalgo into existence.

Oh this is awesome!
I thought it was some lame-hell-dog from a movie/anime or whatever.
But its an actual GOD!!!

lol.

It reminds me of 'BOOG'
My buddy and i spent a couple of days making a new religion following the 'Great emperor Boog'.
We drew-up a load of pamphlets and leaflets, we had a set of commandments (kinda).
It was awesome.

Then we went round a few streets and posted them door to door and waited for our followers to join us!

no one did tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 am

lol aww I support Boog! Hail Emperor Boog!

No, but it's really all about Raptor Jesus, sorry Boog!

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? SniperRaptorJesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am

Epic Raptor Jesus. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?   Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't this the cutest pic you've ever seen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: