Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

Welkin 4591

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:47 am

Aeria games is looking for a FPS, but I'm trying to NOT to let it be AVA because AVA is just CoD4 made by Koreans.

Go to http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=269277

And vote for it! please! If you want videos, or want to try the game, check the link, the post I made has this stuff.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

BOOOOOO!!

Field of Honor:
A mix of an FPS and an RTS, I have not tried it, but the graphics look astounding, and I have heard much public applause of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFlIAvCWkM

^
gets my vote ;P
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:35 pm

snares wrote:
BOOOOOO!!

Field of Honor:
A mix of an FPS and an RTS, I have not tried it, but the graphics look astounding, and I have heard much public applause of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFlIAvCWkM

^
gets my vote ;P

I played FoH man, DL'd and suffered through the account activation. It was fun, maybe it was just because I was playing with nothing but chinese that it wasn't a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:01 am

HAHA, yeah thats pretty much what i thought too. Its because it was fun that i desperatly want an English host for the game.
I mean, i enjoyed the Korean version but all the time i was running around thinking, 'man i wish i could read this crap, then maybe i'd know what i was really sposed to be doing right now!'
all in all, it was an enjoyable experience and a great game but yes, the language barrier really did have an impact on the experience.
I found playing as Bugs even more difficult so didnt even go back to that after the one attempt/try. I just played the FPS aspect. Since then i've just been crossing my fingers for an EU/US host
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm

snares wrote:
HAHA, yeah thats pretty much what i thought too. Its because it was fun that i desperatly want an English host for the game.
I mean, i enjoyed the Korean version but all the time i was running around thinking, 'man i wish i could read this crap, then maybe i'd know what i was really sposed to be doing right now!'
all in all, it was an enjoyable experience and a great game but yes, the language barrier really did have an impact on the experience.
I found playing as Bugs even more difficult so didnt even go back to that after the one attempt/try. I just played the FPS aspect. Since then i've just been crossing my fingers for an EU/US host

yeah, I even bought a gun, and you get the tiem you buy in the mail, and I deleted the message with it in it. I was so pissed because it actually costs that orange money to play games. So custom games will cost like 200OM (OM = orange money) to play, while the crappy normal ones cost 50 which is as low as the game lets you go. Once you go below that like 3 messages pop up and say 50 a few times and you are back to 50

The FPS part of it is LOADS of fun, though. Especially when you get good teammates and good Bug players to face, it gets really intense. I love it.

I just wish I could upgrade and buy stuff...
Also, if you haven't done it already I can give you a tutorial for doing the tutorial. You get free armor for doing both the bug and human tutorial.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Welkin 4591 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welkin 4591   Welkin 4591 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 am

Aeria should dig up Survival Project, i really miss that game Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welkin 4591 Empty