Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

*~Fiesta~*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*~Fiesta~* Empty
PostSubject: *~Fiesta~*   *~Fiesta~* EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 pm

http://fiesta.outspark.com

Alright, So now that i have a little bit more time than I normally do, I have been looking into games that I have found interesting. Granted, DoMo is not that fun when you dont have any of your friends on when you have time to get on. SO, I have been trying out Fiesta by the Outspark company.

First off, This is NOT a game for impatient people or people who have never played an MMO before. It gives little to no direction on how to do ANYTHING in this game. The way I have found out how to do stuff in the game has been previous experiece with MMOs, my own ability to learn, and of course helpful forum and website guides.

Alright, On with playability.

Now, the Requirements state that you have to have at least a 1.6ghz cpu with 512+ RAM minimum, but I have found that if you close out unnessesary programs (ie. Bittorrent, Itunes, Word processing programs, your Browser, Messenger services, etc...), You can play this game on a computer with a semi-decent graphics card, 3 something hundred mb of Ram, and a 1.5ghz processor with minimal to no lag. So overall, Good there.

I have not spent a lot of time yet on the game, but i can say that there are quite a few quests to do, I have recieved over 50 quests already (Non-repeatable) in the 9.5 short levels i have gained. Depending on the class you are, You can either gain money quickly, or slowly, And has a pretty good GUI as well. All of these put greatly towards the playability issue.

So far, the server that I am on has a pretty good player base, a few of the higher level players even grabbed me one time when i was level 5 and took me and started killing monsters for free while i leeched. Other than that, people try hard not to KS at these levels, and are (Somewhat) polite. Good marks there.

Issues:

The Issues in this game are few yet somewhat signifigant.

For instance, If you are playing the game at the moniter settings for your computer, then you will not see the control buttons unless you drop your taskbar. Somewhat annoying, but nothing too major there.
Another would be the fact that there is little to no in-game instruction on how to play. It is more of a pick up and play game, Meaning it is moreso for those who know how to play an MMO and just want to play from the get-go, and not bother with the Tutorial.

Graphics and such:
Looks like Domo, Yet...Better somehow. :\
I think that the graphics in this game are pretty good.

Overall, so far this game is pretty good. Can't say about the future or anything, but I will at least try to play it till level 25, After that, if it is still good, i might continue to play it and make an .:Inevitable:. branch in it, depending if I can actually find some good players that would want to join. But im not sure i would find them as guilds are plentiful in this game.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven / Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

*~Fiesta~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: