Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

Oh Shit!

Go down 
+2
Forza
snares
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah. I give up. I'll just uninstall it. I can't afford to upgrade this piece of shit even if I work 30 hours a week at the register. This blows. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 pm

That blows T_T I'll just be playing more WoW then... Though I'll still play RoM a little. I just need money for my account and I'm broke atm... oh well...
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:55 pm

snares wrote:
hahahaha
Thats what you get fopr devising evil schemes in class ;P
Wat I had finnished ALL my work and she told me I should've been reading the novel I finnished in 2 hours!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=196136
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm

MeH.
ok so RoM, as it turns out. Isnt as good as i thought it'd be. Its a great WoW clone and overall, a great MMO, but its just not for me, i dont like the controll system at all and i'm not enjoying my Scout. Ive not played it much but each time i do now, i just think - this is dull....

So its going. lol.

But i'm glad i checked it out.
Theres a few things happening at the moment which i'm quite interested in. Mainly i see that Aeria is looking to host a new game and they want an FPS. there is a vote and one of the games that is receiving a lot of attention is Field of Honour. If they decide to and can host that game i will be fucking over the moon.
Its a fantastic game, i have played the korean version and was very impressed.
Basically, its like Starship Troopers. You have the human team who are all controlled by players in an FPS environment. The missions usually consist of the humans trying to defend their base from an onslaught of Bugs (the bugs are controlled by two human players using an RTS-style interface).
At the start of each round you can choose your class (heavey weapons, engineer, support etc for humans, The Bug players get to pick different bug types to make up their army).
During the course of play you earn points to unlock/purchase new class types.

I REALLY hope Aeria get FoH.
I've been following its progress since its beta release (when i first played the korean version) and there were rumours that it was being looked into for US/EU hosting.

I also see that AVA is getting some attention there and well - thats ok, its a decent enough FPS, i just hope FoH wins the day.

In the meantime, i'm thinking i'll continue to play PS3 like a maniac (have been playing Resistance 2 a lot recently - fantastic online, plus the Little Big Planet MGS pack has opened up new creative oppertunities for some old level designs i'm working on).

I'm also considering blowing the virtual dust off my Holic account, it'll be fun to run around blowing the crap out of stuff with my trusty gun-toting Hunter.

Ohh and a very late Happy New year to ya'll.
I trust you all had a good Christmas/New years?

My Christmas was pretty awesome (even though i had to work on Boxing day Sad .. ).
Sadly i had to work new years, so i didnt do anything, but there ya go.

Hope to catch up on Vent during the week ahead. Just got tonight to finish at work, then i have my rest week to look forward to *yays*
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Man_Prophecy
Kind of 1337
Laughing_Man_Prophecy

Number of posts : 81
Location : Vior'La Sept, Tau Space, Eastern Fringe, Milky Way galaxy
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Oh wow, FoH sounds like that Natural Selection game from steam, with some tweaks. Can anyone vote? Because I would definitely play that, it sounds cool as hell. I think I'll go check it out.

Anyway, Happy new year, and Merry Christmas! You can tell from the posts I had a good Christmas, though it was without Liz =( New years was good, just went over to check out my sister's new house she just bought and played Halo 3, and Rock Band and whatnot all night with my brothers(Her husband and my two brothers).

All in all vacation was good, but now it's back to school.

At least I get to see Liz again! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit!   Oh Shit! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Shit!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Randomness:. :: General-
Jump to: