Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

Sephiroth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth   Sephiroth EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 am

May surprise some people (hint hint Killi snares and Liz Very Happy)

But yeah, i've been a beta tester on domo, played a while on OB then quit from lack of content/boringness (new word lol)
But just i dunno when, i guess today or yesterday, snares PM-ed me, and conviced me to get back on YAY *cheers*

So i guess i should say some things about myself? I kinda play a blademaster (my "highest" lv'd) and i'm itching to try wizard and dancer. If you catch me on vent, i'm REALLY talkative. Oh and my avatar in the game is a Shura male.

Gonna be nice to see you all (again).

Sephy.
Back to top Go down

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth   Sephiroth EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Hot piss. Seriously???

Congrats dude, congrats.

I dont really play Domo much if at all anymore really, i just chat with people and stuff. Maybe after my web design and computer programming courses this year, i could help with behind the scenes stuff. I dunno.

Welcome back though, Seriously! I havent heard from you in a LONG time...

If i do get on DoMo again though, it will probably be on DaimonDraconis, my Fencer. I love fencers, they are awsome.

But yeah, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth   Sephiroth EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:37 pm

return of the old-school baby....
Return of the old-school
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
31|)3R n00b

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Update   Sephiroth EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 am

Alright, time for an update on my (not) being on domo.

As you know, you've not been able to see me on the last 2 weeks or so. This is partly my fault, but not entirely.

See, domo for me is like going rollerskating. You can't do it alone. So everytime i came on and no one else was on, i logged off simply because its just not (THAT) fun to solo and grind all the time. I'd usually check Vent afterwards, but no one was ever on when i came (round 22-23pm my time), and other times i was just studying for school (need good grades to get enough points for my desired college - translator JAP/ENG/SLO)

So yeah, i'm sorry.

Anyways, if u guys got a specific time at which you're on, i'd be glad to join in - i'm missin all the fun stuff and the elder discussions!!!
Plus, i gotta advertise sephy around a bit, piss off some people who wanted the same name Laughing Razz

Hope you guys understand n forgive Razz And i hope to see/hear you soon

Plus, im gonna post a few pics of me in the near future Razz YAY....?

Sephy.
Back to top Go down
Amber
1337 Sauce
Amber

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth   Sephiroth EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:50 am

Sephiroth wrote:
Alright, time for an update on my (not) being on domo.

As you know, you've not been able to see me on the last 2 weeks or so. This is partly my fault, but not entirely.

See, domo for me is like going rollerskating. You can't do it alone. So everytime i came on and no one else was on, i logged off simply because its just not (THAT) fun to solo and grind all the time. I'd usually check Vent afterwards, but no one was ever on when i came (round 22-23pm my time), and other times i was just studying for school (need good grades to get enough points for my desired college - translator JAP/ENG/SLO)

So yeah, i'm sorry.

Anyways, if u guys got a specific time at which you're on, i'd be glad to join in - i'm missin all the fun stuff and the elder discussions!!!
Plus, i gotta advertise sephy around a bit, piss off some people who wanted the same name Laughing Razz

Hope you guys understand n forgive Razz And i hope to see/hear you soon

Plus, im gonna post a few pics of me in the near future Razz YAY....?

Sephy.
hurry up and come back I ish bored
Back to top Go down
http://s1.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=196136
Sponsored content

Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth   Sephiroth Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .:Welcome!:. :: Introductions-