Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesspacerRegisterLog in

~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz the Web Mistress
.:Inevitable Leader:.
.:Inevitable Leader:.
Liz the Web Mistress

Number of posts : 188
Location : On the battlefield, stuffing bodies into her massive woodchipper.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO) Empty
PostSubject: ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)   ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Sick of looking for items for collection quests duing elder quests? I'm sure many of us are! I've devised a plan to keep us out of a rut in the future elder quests! I am opening my storage space to collect every collection item there is. If you have some collection items you know of and don't need atm, please give them to me so I can share it with the guild. I will like FORZA to send me a list of all DDE or EE collection items if he can to my inbox, if not I'll create one here so you guys know what to donate.

Eversun Elder Quests :-
Ancient copper coins
Animal Fat
Apron
Bear Wood Carving
Burial Band
Dried Lizard
Embroidered handkerchief
Lotus Seed
Pacifier
Soybean
Spider Thread
Sugarcane
Tangerine
Wild Dog Gang Badge
Wobbly Jelly

Dark-Dale Elder Quests :-
Toy Bones
Chicken Stock
Foxy Fox's Perfume
Gunpowder
Weightgain 2000

* ATM: Items needed : 10 Chicken Broth ( mbops )*

PLEASE SUPPORT GUILD FAME!

Last edited by SexyLiz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://inevitable.heavenforum.com
snares
Enigmatic
snares

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)   ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:07 pm

STOCK !!!, STOCK!!!!
CHICKEN S-T-O-C-K !

GRAAAAAGHGHGG!!
*bangs head against wall*

awesome idea though.
having no guild bank sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Forza
.:Inevitable Elder:.
.:Inevitable Elder:.
Forza

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)   ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm

It does suck. Anybody care to make a mule to serve as guild bank? My inventory and bank are almost always full with quest items. I refuse to dispose of them because I know I'll need them later and it will be a pain in the ass to collect. And seeing how liz is so lazy and won't just go look at my Eversun Elder Quest guide, Darkdale Elder Quest guide, or All the Items and What They Do guide, I guess I'll go fish for that information myself and emails it to her.

I need 20 aprons also, so yeah put that up there. Should also put a name by whoever needs those items, I'm sure it would help. I have 100 Chicken Stock in my bank and 100 Mysterious Components (not sure if it's actually used in DD Elder).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)   ~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO) Empty

Back to top Go down

~EE + DDE ITEM DONATIONS~(DOMO)
Page 1 of 1